Practice Scheduled Changed this Week

The weather forecast for Wednesday promises a fairly miserable afternoon with rain and winds till around 10 pm.  As we do not have a CNISSF Race this week we are postponing our on-snow practice till Friday afternoon when conditions promise to be much more pleasant.  There will be no practice dry-land practice on Wednesday, but if you have equipment issues that need resolution please contact me and I can come up to school if needed.  We will hold a normal dry-land practice on Thursday after school.  Our Friday practice may run a little later than normal as the next day is not a school day.  We will be home by 8:30 pm at the latest.  The Doodle Poll has been changed.