I have created a poll for our proposed trip to a beach to do some sand skiing. Please check the days you could come so that we can choose the best date. Spread the word to those who do not read their email or look at the web site! Decision will be made by Saturday August 27. Unless you are bringing parents who will be responsible for you, you must be signed off for sport. This is NOT an official school outing – check with me if you have any questions.
UPDATE (9/17/16) Trip has been canceled due to insufficient interest. Perhaps next year.