Parent Meeting Update

Because school was canceled again today, I have had several queries about the Parent Meeting  tonight.

Meeting will go ahead as planned on Tuesday October 10 at 6 pm in Room J-109.

I realize that there may be a number of people that are unable to attend this evening because of the situation caused by the fires.  I will also  hold a back-up meeting next week during the break when hopefully the major disruptions will be behind us.   Unfortunately, I have travel plans in the period following the break, so an alternative meeting date has to be during the break.

Alternative meeting will be held on Wednesday October 18 at 6 pm in Room B-3.

If you are unable to attend on either of these occasions please contact me directly.